Tradeonix Trading System by Russ Horn – Full DVDs
You have, in your hands, an incredible trading system. This is one I put a lot of time and effort into building. Its gone through countless variations and rebuilds, and in the end, its magic lies in its simplicity.
At first glance, it might appear a little complicated, but once you have an understanding of the features and how they function, you will see how simple, clean, and effective it really is.
There is a key feature in this system that you will notice right away, and that is the trend direction.
There are ways to trade against the trend, but when it comes to Tradeonix, we’re not looking to fight the trend. We will never directly be taking counter-trend trades, but the system is sensitive enough to catch a change in trend direction quickly, so we won’t be missing out on any major market moves.
We will be trading with the trend; it really is where the easy money is. Trend trades have been called the “low hanging fruit,” and we are going to take it all! I am excited that you are here. This is going to be a lot of fun. Winning will never have seemed so easy or so frequent. This manual is going to be a quick read. No fluff, no filler, just a lot of valuable content. Content that will change your trading forever!
• TRS is Time Remaining/Spread. It gives us the time left until the current candle closes and what the spread is on that particular currency pair at any given time.
• Heatmap is a quick reference as to the order of the 4 major indicators.
• TBS is the Trend Bias Short, or the shorter term trend direction.
• TBM is the Trend Bias Medium, or the medium term trend direction.
• Switch is a quick moving crossover indicator that displays an arrow on the chart.
• TBL is the Trend Bias Long, or the longer term trend direction. It’s the direction we will be trading.
• Tetragram is a histogram that combines 4 indicators into one allowing us to see trade signals.
• Arrows Panel is an arrangement of arrows alerting us to the current candles indicator arrangement. We can trade using this information. The Arrows Panel also has a Pip Value indicator to the left side.
• Market Hours show the periods of time that the different major sessions are open for business. The different sessions are:
Blue – European session (Frankfurt)
Light Blue – London session
Green – US session (New York)
Maroon – Sydney session
Red – Asian session (Tokyo)
Free Download Tradeonix Trading System by Russ Horn :
-Download all parts and extract them together.
-You must Download last version for WinRar to extract the files successfully.